Navigation: Home > UGUIDE South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Specials
UGUIDE South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Specials
Click on specific links to get more info about the special or related camp. Remember to go to Availability page to check current rates and openings.
- Fair Chase Pheasant Hunting Notice: These hunts are not for everyone. These hunts are a test of your shooting, dog and hunting skills. These are not released pheasants. These are some of the wariest pheasants you will find in North America. We do not allow groups to hunt without skilled dogs. Your overall success and experience will be relative to the number of skilled shooters, experienced pheasant hunting dogs and experienced pheasant hunters in your group. If you lack the above you may be better served to look for a guided hunt at a shooting preserve where they release pheasants.
- Hunter Volume Discount (up to $80 off per person) - For each additional paying person above 6 and up to 10, you will be discounted $20/person off the package price for everyone in the group (example: Let's say normal rate is $595/person and your group size is 7. Your discount would be $20/person for rate of $570/person. If your group size was 10 your discount would be $80/person for rate of $515/person).
- Youth & Juniors Specials
- Eligibility - Once the camp minimum is met/booked with full price adult hunters you may add up to 2 Youth ages 12-15 and up to 2 Juniors ages 16-17. The youth will be free of charge and the Juniors rate will be 50% off.
- EarlyBird On-Line Re-Book Discount - Rebook next years hunt within 14 days of conclusion of this years hunt, on-line, and receive 5% discount off your total hunt package for next year. On-Line Booking Tool Here
- New Groups booking hunts for the first time can qualify for this discount when they book their hunt before year end, for next year, in the current hunting season (Dec. 31).
- Each member in your group can choose 1 eligible Individual Discount from the list below:
- Group Coordinator - 5% Discount (only 1 person in group may use this)
- Seniors age 65 and up - 5% Discount
- Military (Active/Retired) - 5% Discount
- Handicap - 5% Discount
- Firefighter (Active/Retired) - 5% Discount
- Law Enforcement (Active/Retired) - 5% Discount
- Emergency Medical Technician (Active/Retired) - 5% Discount
- Non-Hunters - Anyone staying with the group and not hunting will be charge a standard lodging rate of $50-65/night/person (depending on tier). Minimum is 4 nights and no discounts apply to non-hunters.
- Additional nights lodging - Hunters may want to extend their hunting trip by staying extra nights and hunting public ground in the area. Extra nights lodging will be charged at $50-65/night/person (depending on tier) for additional nights lodging in addition to the standard 4-nights included in the base package.
- Additional days hunting - Camps that can handle the hunting pressure may accomodate more than 4 hunting days allowed on private land in addition to the base package of 3-days hunting. With UGUIDE and Landowner approval you may request to add additional days hunting to your base package. Rates are calulated based on the following formula ( Rate for base package less the lodging portion and divided the remainder by 3 and you will arrived at the daily hunting rate fee which will be charged for additional days hunting for that week.
- See additional information on various Packages here
- Late Season Special Offers
- Book a hunt after week 9 and go anytime from Dec. 12 until end of the season Jan. 1
- Pick your hunting dates right up until two weeks prior to your hunt.
- This takes the weather risk out of play and gives you ultilate control over the resting period.
- License Bonus: A license puchased after Dec. 14th allows you to use 5 days in current year and roll your 2nd 5 day period to the following year, anytime, cutting the license cost in half.
- Eligible camps: (Rate is same rate as week 9 rates in our system)
- Meadow Creek - Minimum 6 for 4 day hunt, capacity 9
- Cattail Haven - Minimum 4, capacity 6
- West River Adventures - Minimum 6 for 4 day hunt or minimum 8 for 3 day hunt, capacity 17
- Book or run your own quote here (use the week 9 time frame for your quote) ONLINE BOOKING OR QUOTES
- You will not find this offer or camp availablity for weeks 10-12 online.